- £1,000 cash rating, 60 minutes document protection
- Certified by both SP (NT 017) and UL (UL 350 1hr)
- for 60 minutes fire-resistance.
- Overall body thickness of 50mm, comprising of an inner and outer steel shelf containing a specially formulated fire resistant solid barrier material.
- Overall door thickness of 66mm.
- A cylinder lock utilising a secure flat profile key
- An anchoring kit is supplied which allows the safe to be securely base fixed to resist unauthorised removal.
- All models come with internal fittings as standard, making the unit ready for use as soon as it is received.
- The Executive range has been approved in accordance with NT Fire
- 017 in fire class 60 Paper and UL 350 1hr. This means the cabinet
- will protect paper documents for up to one hour. The certification
- was awarded by SP (Swedish National Testing and Research
- Institute) and UL (Underwriters Laboratoy of America).
- External size (mm): H300xW390xD320
- Internal size (mm): H210xW310xD215
- Weight (kg):25
- 1 Year warranty
Cash insurance ratings are only a guide. Always check with your insurance company before purchase.
Free drop off delivery UK mainland only. For installation details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org